Happy Wednesday! Today my Lila Grace Loves series continues. This week I am really loving resort wear brights, tortoise shell accents and stripes used in different ways.
1) This Tory Burch Necklace, like all of her pieces, is just perfect. I love the classic tortoise shell mixed with a more trendy tribal feel.
2) I saw this Rebecca Minkoff tote at Nordstrom last weekend and fell in love. The picture doesn't even do the bright and crisp pink stripe justice. I can totally see myself toting this around all spring!
3) Tortoise Shell Salad Servers...need I say more? Amazing!
4) I love finding products that step up household basics like this Savon de Marseille handsoap.
6) This book is one of my absolute favorites. I actually won I Married Adventure in my first eBay auction! I may have overpaid by a few dollars, but it was so fun to win and this is a great book for styling your home
7) Monograms add a sense of home and a personal touch. This Zush monogrammed pillow does that with out being too serious and it adds a sense of fun!
8) I want to wear this Topshop maxi dress all day long. It looks so much more expensive than it really is and it can be dressed up or down given the occasion.
I hope you have a wonderful day my friends! xoxo Meggan